Thursday, March 27, 2008

Masturbating at the Movies


Masturbating at the Movies

Mykola Dementiuk



Was in the ‘60s and I was cutting out of school, as usual, and wandering the streets of Times Square, much like everyone else was doing, old and young. It was a warm sunny day and I cursed my lack of funds. Some good films I wanted to see were released in those years, Cat Balou, Major Dundee, Cincinnati Kid, Goldfinger, From Russia with Love and others but my financial ill luck made me miss out on the majority. All I could do was walk along up and down 42nd street and just gaze at the displays of what I was missing inside. A few times to forget I had bent my head to stare into old nickelodeons in a few shops along Broadway, 3 flicks for 5 cents, which I could afford, and look at flicks from the ‘50s but they were kept in the rear of penny arcades and still nowhere as good as the real ones I was missing from seeing inside of movie theaters.

On one of my walks along the streets, I had wandered onto 41st street along 7th and 8th avenues, which faced the back of theaters, when a door was opened and a man stepped out. I easily stepped behind him into the closing door after him as he just walked on without looking back. I knew right away I had entered a movie theater but from the back I didn’t know which one. I quickly walked up the deserted hallway and the foreign sounds of the film made me realize I was in the Apollo movie house, which showed foreign movies.

Not bad, I thought, see some skin on some foreign babes, Sophia Loren or Brigitte Bardot, ooh la la! I had heard of them and the hot movies they made but still haven’t seen any that they did.

I immediately took a seat in the sparsely filled auditorium and got used to the lighting. Up on the screen was Sophia Loren climbing out of a bus window as the driver was helping her out and looking up her nyloned legs; her dress rode up her legs as she squeezed out. I was amazed at how hard I had gotten in like 30 seconds of sitting there and looking up at Sophia’s nylon hosed legs which were so close I could just sniff and lick them when out of a corner of my eye a figure in the same row I was in was clearly masturbating, his pants tugged down to below the knees and his avid cock in his hand and beating it off. I scowled from nervousness; I’d often do that in bathrooms when I knew no one was looking and I must have felt embarrassed at what he was doing and what I was seeing because I turned red and felt myself growing soft. I stood up and got away from the jerking fellow, walking up the aisle to the rear of the movie house, passing other guys in the rows and it looked like they also were beating themselves off!

Was it my perverse imagination or was I seeing things that weren’t there? Did I imagine that everyone in the movie theater was masturbating?

I shook my head and kept walking until I came to the balcony and took a seat upstairs. More close-ups of Marcello Mastroianni feeling Sophia Loren as she rode in a automobile next to him and again I was hard and surreptitiously squeezing my hard-on. When again I glanced in the corner of my eye and saw another man sitting in my row and rhythmically masturbating; where was his sense of embarrassment and shame? Again I wondered and felt like changing seats; I looked up behind him for a good seat to move into…when I saw still another guy masturbating out in the open and unconcerned of who may see him or not!

I shrank in my seat, thinking Wow, all around me are guys jerking off! I wondered if the fags knew about this theater…

Slowly my zipper came down and looking around me and knowing where I was I no longer cared who saw me, my dick was in my hand gently squeezing and caressing until I shot off….Oh wow!….I did it 3 or 4 times growing more open and bolder, comfortably just masturbating each time that afternoon and it felt very good about it. Of course I wasn’t that naïve to go and to do it in other movie houses in the evening or in the open when the place would get filled with fags just looking to get their hands and mouths on you but here at the Apollo in the afternoon with Sophia showing it off to Marcello it was comfortable and easy and seemed the natural thing to do....

Masturbation in the open, like sneezing when it comes upon you…that’s what it was….no big thing….I began beating again….

Many years have gone by but Sophia’s still my favorite actress with her nylons and big breasts that I have to pull my dick out every time I see her and just commence masturbating….Ah, those were the days…

Whomp…Whomp…Whomp….

###

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you're a good writer. Keep the stories coming!