Friday, December 26, 2008

Hardup Janet


Hardup Janet


Janet was a pretty girl who had the ungainly name that could get her in trouble in those years:


Have you got a hardon? Not yet.

Are you gonna get one? You bet!

Who you gonna stick in? Janet.

How’s it gonna come out? All wet.

Sung by the whore house…Quartet…


We would laugh at her as Janet would fume and curse and spit out, “Idiot! Idiot!”


I was in the 8th grade and lusting after every girl in school and out of it. Janet was in another school but this was NYC and even in a building where they lived kids went to school in

opposite directions. Sometimes I saw her come out of her building and head up 2nd Avenue -- I always lusted after her, and I had the notion that she was doing the same.


One morning after jerking off, I walked past her building a little earlier, thinking I’d get her because she was ripe for sticking it in, or so the song did say…I kind of was sure she was the one who had inspired the song…


I entered the lobby -- the building was still sleeping, stretching out as if getting ready to go to work. What to do now? I thought. She has to come down the stairs and there I’d be, looking up her dress with my dick out ready for her mouth to gulp it down. God! Was I hard just thinking about that moment…I pulled my dick out.


Then I heard footsteps, high heeled ones I was sure, maybe with just a toe hold on each little shoe. Oh God, I slowly pulled my dick out and held it before me ready for her to descend the stairs….


A guy appeared at the top of the stairs and I heard him say, “What the fuck?!”


I was out of that building, running down the street as I was zippering up and trying to hold my school bag with the other hand. In no time was I on another street and spent the rest of the school day real pissed at my rotten luck….


I saw Janet a few days after that…I mouthed the song and laughed as she glared at me and disappeared down the street…


I still feel like an idiot…even now…


###

No comments: